Border X Investor Familia,
Thank you again for your incredible support and faith in our business, and this team! Our funding campaign met the minimum target of $150k on September 28th, and we decided to extend two more months. Currently we sit at $167k, which is awesome, and we may even break $200k over the next few weeks.
So, what does that mean?
- From business perspective, we will use the first $150k to launch our Bell City project. We were always prepared to fund, but this money helps us do it right. It insures we will get things done right and open fully built out how we envisioned it!
- Any additional monies will help us move FASTER with our plans. For example, we are now looking at a $50k canning machine to help us can sooner and distribute locally. In essence, it pulls our plans in sooner and ensures we do everything right.
- Regarding investor perks, we are diligently working on printing shirts, hoodies and growlers so that we can distribute ASAP.
- For our Investor appreciation party, we are targeting Saturday, October 20th, for those of you who make it, we will give you your perk there, for those who cannot make it we can ship it out. LA based investors, not to worry, we will hold another party for you in December/January if you cannot make the 20th!
- Lastly, I would like to encourage all investors to finish setting up their profile for their investmet. Wefunder cannot release any money until we reach $150k confirmed investors. If you did not put in all the required investor info, like Social Security number, address, e-mail, etc, your investment cannot be released and confirmed. Right now, there is about $50k of committed, but unconfirmed profiles.
Enjoy our winning art piece from Aled Anaya, a very talented barrio artist created reflecting our brewing process. We LOVED IT! See if you can spot all the steps!
Privacy: We won’t share your data, or post to your wall, without your permission.
Already have a Wefunder account? Login
Don't have a Wefunder account? Signup