New Videos of our Exec Team & Partners
Things are going great here at Happy Tax. Here are some:
- We just finished a Black Friday through Cyber Monday promotion and brought on many new Independent Contractors who are already being onboarded and trained for the upcoming season.
- New franchisees are coming in each week.
- We've launched our CyrptoTaxPrep.com/tax-prep page. Such a big opportunity for us with this as so few providers have the knowledge base to prepare taxes for people with cryptocurrency trades. We continue to stay at the forefront of innovation and technology.
- We are continuing to close deals for exciting tax business with client bases into our Opportunity Tax brand.
- Our hiring efforts are going well to be prepared for the upcoming season with an appropriate number of CPAs and tax processors.
- We've announced internally that we will be giving away a 3 Year Lease on a Tesla Model S as our national promotion this coming tax season. Our partners are super excited to be able to promote this along with the convenience, professionalism and guarantees that come along with every Happy Tax return.
- We are putting the finishing touches on 8 promotional commercials for the upcoming tax season along with increasing our capacity to put out relevant content and ads to accelerate the growth of our partners during the season.
- We have exceeded the amount raised in our last round of funding here on wefunder with 1 week to go before this round closes out. The majority of investors came in during the final week so we look forward to continuing to increase the amount as the final days pass. Crowdfunding laws enable investors to invest up to $100,000 per year however that depends on a number of factors. If you have questions about making a follow on investment, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll make sure we get them answered for you.
- So much more, however I need to get back to work. In the meantime, take a look at some of these great videos that we produced at our national convention in Dallas earlier this month.
Tax Department Manager
Franchisee (our youngest nationwide at 19 years old!)
VP of Marketing