The House of Eternal Return
Now a CERTIFIED B CORP and State of Delaware public benefit corp.
* LOCAL ECONOMY - State commissioned economic impact report identified more than $350 million in financial benefit to the local economy.
* EMPLOY more than 100 creatives, many from low income and/or difficult to employ backgrounds. Provide salaried sustainable living wages, benefits, and ownership opportunity.
* GIFT SHOP features more than 50 local artists and American made goods: https://shop.meowwolf.com.
* CREATIVE PLACEMAKING - Took an abandoned bowling alley, a neighborhood blight for 10 years in the poorest zip code in town, and made it into a positive community gathering.
* PHILANTHROPY - Do It Yourself Fund supports other DIY arts community with direct support. https://meowwolf.com/2017/07/20/community-art-diy-fund-award/.
* LOCAL SUPPORT - Community Days and giving supports Santa Fe based local efforts, https://meowwolf.com/request-support/.